Registration for Fall 2019 will Start August 22nd in the Hampton University Convocation Center.
The CIT Helpdesk provides Hampton University users with:
- computer accounts
- desktop support a point of contact for other CIT services
- unlock & reset student accounts
- technical services for faculty, staff & students
- registering PCs, phones and game consoles
- provided anti-virus and Microsoft applications
- limited pc repairs after diagnostics PC optimization
The 5th floor of the Harvey Library houses the CIT which manages Hampton University’s main student computer lab, an electronic classroom, computer help desk, B&Wand Color printing is known as the Academic Technology Mall (ATM).
Other departments under the CIT include Instructional Technology, Web Services, Media Productions, and Network Services. Services and resources include (but are not limited to) operating and maintaining the HU network, protecting the integrity of the University’s data and critical administrative systems.