Alumni Testimonials

HUSOP Testimonials

Welcome to the School of Pharmacy Alumni Testimonials . Here we have past graduates share their experiences about their time here at the School of Pharmacy. We also take a moment to highlight their current careers and success. We also offer a chance for graduates to submit information in order for them to create their own testimonial about their time at HUSOP.

Alumna Dr. Amber Murry

Dr. Amber Murry

Hi I’m Dr. Amber Murry pharmacy manager at Walgreens. This job is far from easy and sometimes stressful but my passion is patient advocacy through patient care and counseling. I provide care using my extensive drug knowledge that I matriculated at the illustrious Hampton University School of Pharmacy. I am able to make a difference in my community because of the school that made me. Proud Hampton Alum.

#iamHUSOP [linkedin.com]

hashtag#pharmacistappreciation [linkedin.com]

hashtag#hbculove [linkedin.com]

Alumna Dr. BreeAnne Roberts

Dr. BreeAnne Roberts

I am a proud graduate of The Hampton University School of Pharmacy. I was a Bill Gates Millennium Scholar cohort 2009. I earned a full ride academic scholarship to any school in the country and I chose Hampton.

I decided I wanted to be a Pharmacist at 17 years old. I didn’t know any Black Pharmacists or had seen any growing up. Hampton gave me the opportunity to achieve my dream. Hampton University School of Pharmacy challenged me, pushed me and motivated me that I could do this. 

Now, I am a Clinical Pharmacist with The Maryland Department of Health and I have a podcast @pharmdunscripted https://lnkd.in/gpUJu3Y that inspires and empowers Pharmacists to pursue non-traditional careers with a PharmD degree and embrace entrepreneurship. My Home The Sea was a catalyst in helping me to develop into the Woman and Pharmacist I am today. “The Standard of Excellence”

Testimonial Form

This form is for graduates to complete in order to create a School of Pharmacy Alumni Testimonial.  Please complete the form out in its entirety if possible. We look forward to reading testimonials from our Hampton University School of Pharmacy Alumni!